Print of poem entitled 'Ultrasound' by Angela Topping
Print of art quilt, entitled 'Mother and Child' series no. 9.
- High quality print on thick, glossy paper attached to pure white mount board, accompanied by a backing board.
- Presentation: comes sealed in a cellophane bag.
- Approx. size of entire mounted print: 250 mm x 200 mm.
- The mounted print fits inside a standard 8 x 10 inch frame (250 mm x 200 mm)*.
- Artist: Karen Bachman-Kells
*A frame is not included with this item.
We were spies on her world -
her safe house of skin. She
was etched in silver: moving, human.
She swam in a booming cave,
fathoms down. Heavy rope mooring her.
Round face, round eyes, ooh of mouth.
Gingerbread baby, currant eyes.
At home I twist wool around needles,
craft garments, every stitch a wish.