Print of poem entitled 'The Daffodils' by Marija Smits
- High quality print on thick, glossy paper attached to pure white mount board, accompanied by a backing board.
- Presentation: comes sealed in a cellophane bag.
- Approx. size of entire mounted print: 250 mm x 200 mm.
- The mounted print fits inside a standard 8 x 10 inch frame (250 mm x 200 mm)*.
- Artist: Karen Bachman-Kells
*A frame is not included with this item.
Amongst the rills
Of water make
A scene to take
A nature lover's breath away.
And though the day
Will come when I
With adult eye
Will ponder, gaze,
Upon that haze
I'm still not keen
To shift my sights
To the delights
Of daffodils and springtime balm.
My mother's arm
Is all I need;
A milky feed,
Her shining face.
No other place provides such bliss;
She crowns me with a tender kiss.